The following types of documents are available:
- Research papers and Technical Reports — previously published or yet-to-be published papers, and Technical Reports prepared by present and past members of the PARC Networking, Distributed Systems, and Security team.
- Technical specifications — RFC-style technical specification proposals prepared by the PARC Networking, Distributed Systems, and Security team.
- Presentations — slide decks (i.e., PowerPoint or Keynote presentations converted to PDF format) prepared by the PARC Networking, Distributed Systems, and Security team.
The documents are categorized into the following topic areas:
- Introduction to CCN — a general introduction to CCN including tutorials.
- Protocols, Forwarding, and Routing — detailed information on the CCN wire formats and protocol specifica- tions as well as discussions on forwarding and routing.
- Security, Trust, and Privacy — a wide ranging exploration of security, trust and privacy issues in CCN with an emphasis on the security advantages of CCN.
- Software and APIs — an overview of the software architecture, components, and APIs of CCNx 1.0 as well as an overview of streaming, catalogs, discovery, and CCN’s support for Internet of Things.
- Hardware and Storage Implementation — an exploration of the implications of CCN on router and storage system design.
- Applications and Use Cases — a brief introduction into applications using CCN and an overview of our CCNmp solicitation.
Packaged doumentation releases: